30.1.12

TRAVELLED TO FRANCE IN SEARCH FOR SNOW

Howdy!

A stunning morning we have today, don't you think? I don't have lecture until 1pm, so Im having a well-deserved  looooong breakfast with an extra added time for tea (however, how well-deserved I am for this is arguable...)

I the beginning of January I was in Val Thorens, France for some skiing and what a trip we had! The sun shined most days, the slopes were amazing and the french were generous with the amount of whipped cream for our hot chocolates!

This is where I spent the most time... 




Quite amazing views I must say!

Well, hello!




They were really extra generous with the cream! This is like a whole meal!

Ms Friend enjoying her hot chocolate, or her chocolat chantilly chaude on my super-touristish french...


A super cute dog who found the deck chairs very comfy!



The last day the sun decided not to show up...

So we stayed inside enjoying this lovely piece of liquid...

The storm is approaching!

If you somehow have lost a table, you can just come and wait here and they will find it... Sometimes you just have to love the frenchmens' english!

Now, study-time (buhu...)

1 kommentar:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH My GADH vad söt vovve! Ett sånt litet fluffigt monster hade ju inte varit fel o ha! Ouff... osså en tår i ögat på det! Vill ha! (btw. chokladen såg ju inte så illa ut heller^^xD) nu tea-time!

    SvaraRadera