31.1.12

HAVING A SLIGHTLY BAD DAY

Even though it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon here in Sweden I still wear my morning gown... Very classy I know!

It is fascinating how fast you can establish whether today is gonna be a good or a bad day, as soon as I opened my eyes this morning I felt that I "woke up on the wrong side". It's like I walk around in a grey mist of annoyance, muttering and growling at everything my boyfriend does. Gosh, I really want this day to end since it feels like I cannot do anything about this bad state I am in.

Just to put som extra cream on this bad day I watched photos and read blogs of my friends who are travelling the world right now. One friend is in Australia, working in a restaurant and enjoying life there, while a couple of other friends is exploring New Zealand. It makes me feel kind of unhappy about having 1,5 year left of my bachelor...

If it only could have been sunny today... No one can have  bad day when it is sunny and lovely outside!


Hehe... this is sort of me today!

What if their were pills like this available!! I would have Swallowed the lot...





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar