27.1.12

TODAY IS A DAY JUST LIKE THE ONE BEFORE

Do you know what I hate? Cancelled lectures. Especially I hate when you go up early, dress up, put make up on and walk to school in cold, freezing weather just to discover a little irritating note on the door saying "Lecture cancelled! It will be re-scheduled". Well, Thank you for telling me this when I stand like a bloody fool outside the lecture hall! At least they could have sent me an email before the lecture!

So, here I am, a little pissed off trying to do some studying. Do I have to tell you that it doesnt go very well?

Enough complaining though! My boyfriend is out of town so I have the whole apartment for my self which I thought would be lovely, but it is actually not very fun. Living in a 2-room apartment is way to big for one person. But I will really try to enjoy this lonely weekend as much as possible because you never know when you will be alone next time. I actually think it is important to be alone with your self and your thoughts now and then, you really get the time to think and when your family comes back you will enjoy their company more than ever!

On Saturday we have a market in town and just like all the old ladies do, I will go their and by myself a huge bunch of flowers! Preferably, tulips I think! Then I will go home, drink a lovely cup of coffee, clean a little. Maybe take a walk and read a silly novel. Iwill continue with my old lady-behaviour unitl sunday afternoon when Mr Boyfriend comes back. Perfect plan!

Have a gorgeous weekend the lot of you!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar