25.1.12

AND SO, THE NEW YEAR BEGINS

Well, that was 2011 and we throw ourselves, head first, into 2012!

It would have been nice to make a summary of 2011, but since I almost discovered the good invention "camera" this December, I don't have that many nice pictures to show you. Therefore, we forget the old shit called 2011 and looking forward to the new year. And hey, that year is going to be full of nice things!

Firstly (and probably the most apparent of all things that going to happen...)
  • I am going to the US for an exchange!!!! To Colorado springs and Colorado college to be exact!(nervous? yes! excited? yes! totally freakin amazingly happy? OH yes!
Secondly, 
  • My new, healthy life (probably my 551st new, healthy life...) have started! This time it's going to be for real and I will really try to work on my self discipline! No sweets on any other day than Sundays, healthy breakfast and jogging three times a week! I'm going to be soo fit when going to Colorado!

This week have started really good, with jogging and no unnecassary sweets. But today have been a hard day and I make it all worse by looking in my oh-so-cute cupcake cookbook...

You might wonder if I am like all those others diet-freaks out there, but I can assure you - I'm not. I'm not fat at all, however I'm so sick of my bodyparts flapping around when I walk! My tighs, stomach, arms (in Sweden we call the flappy part on your upper arms fish bags, not very nice huh?) and even my butt?! I mean come on! It's okey to flap around like a creme brulee when your 40 years old.... but when you are 21? NOT ok!

So now I'm going to make a inspection of my absolutely empty fridge and freezer hoping to find something tasty and healthy....

This is exactly what I would like to eat right now! But the probability that I have apples, avokado, pomegranate and molded cheese is equal to Zero!

A smoothie on the other hand might actually be possible! 

Have a gorgeous night all!

Cheers!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar