11.9.12

Longing for cold nights and hot tea

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all are fine and that you look forward to dark autumn nights, hot tea and a lot of other cozy things, I certainly do! But summer is having a firm grip on Colorado Springs; it is still around 25 degrees celsius here  and, I am sorry, but I just cannot stand the heat anymore! Please please please give my chilly mornings, orange leaves, some rain and wind! I might sound strange but autumn is definitely my favourite season and has always been. So come on now Mr Autumn, give us some real autumn storms!

Otherwise, everything is good here! Though I have an exam tomorrow and that is of course never actually fun. But I did go to seven eleven before to buy some study treatments (Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream of course!), so now I am ready for a long night of mercantalism, realism, marxism and public choice theory (Yey...)

It is funny how patriotic you get as soon as you leave you own little sphere! Right now I just can't think of any bad things about Sweden and actually about all of europe. When I am here I make a point of that I am both swedish and european. I feel so far away from home right now that even if I went to Spain or Franch it would feel better, beause then I would at least be in europe!

Anyway, enough talking! I have some major studying to do! In the meantime, indulge in these gorgeous autumn pictures and pray for that we will get colder temperatures here in C.springs because I am minutes from melting...









Until next time, cheers! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar