30.3.12

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans

Cheers darlings!

It is actually after midnight here in Sweden... 00.12 to be exact. I just finished watching a movie called "A few best men", it was suuuper fun even though I might have been a little to tired to appriciate all the jokes... Anyways, it sort of felt like a combination of The Hangover and Brides maids, so if you like those movies; "A few best men" will really be your cup of tea!

A thought that crossed my mind just now, is that I really really want to get married! I guess  this is partly because I just watched a movie about a wedding (even though it was a disastrous wedding...) and also because I am all alone (Boyfriend had to go to Gothenburg for work), but after browsing the internet for lovely wedding photos I got so inspired! A wedding day can be so beautiful, with the atmosphere itself but also because of all the flower arrangements and other cute little details! 

haha, I know it sounds like I just want the wedding just to get the opportunity to plan it... And that is partly true. Even though I want to spend the rest of my life with my boyfriend, I know that we still are to young and that all the practical details (e.g. graduate, get a job, somewhere to live, money to pay for the whole bloody party) might need to be fixed first... But a girl can dream, can't she? And yes, quelle dream... 




BTW, cute idea with the chalk board! Might be something to remember hehe...




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar