11.5.11

I'm Sorry but move on will you!

Well, I think we can draw the conclusion that I really do SUCK at blogging!

I honestly thought that all the inspiration will just come to me, giving me million things to talk about, but obviously it doesn't work like that! But I promise you I will do better; well at least I'll try!

Why not start this new era by telling you a bit about myself!

I'm Swedish, living in a midsized, lousy city where I study international management.
I really love cats and tea.
I wish that my wardrobe only consisted of dresses, but sadly it doesn't since everything in it are leftovers from my past, very sport life style (sooo boring, so I definitely try to change that!)
I live with my boyfriend, a sort of surfer dude, and we have been together the last four years (when I was a surfer too, we look so silly together; He with baggy, skating clothes and me with cute little dresses in 50s style, but love is love right?!)
My favorite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean, Miss Marple (prefferably with a huge fishbowl of tea and scones!) and Midsomer Murders!
Hopefully I'm going to England for an exchange term in January 2012!

Well, darlings!
I'm really going to try to post blogs more regularly, cus it's actually fun!

Hope you have a gorgeous night!

And what about two lovely pictures to turn things a bit brighter!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar