19.5.11

Going deeper and deeper into the world of marketing...

Ok, so exam's getting closer and closer, and I basically don't do anything else then study!

My day's during exam week usually looks like this:

  1. Wake up a 6.30 - 7.00
  2. Go up, drinking tea, reading blogs and eating breakfast
  3. 8.00 fix make up, get dressed
  4. 8.30 go to school
  5. 15.00 go home, relax a bit 
  6. 17.00 eating dinner, study some more
  7. 21.00 TV-time!
  8. 23.00 Bedtime!
It sounds incredibly fun, doesn't it?
No, it's not very fun actually... and the worst thing is that you have so much information flying around in you're head that makes you constantly tired! 
But only two weeks left... then I leave for the Greek islands for three(!) whole weeks!

can't wait!

Until then I share this lovely picture with you (And yes, my dinner table is cluttered with study-stuff to keep me going; fruit, flowers and there ought to be a choclate bar somewhere under all the other stuff...if I haven't ate it already...)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar