17.2.13

Colorado!


YES!!! This is actually completely true!! Guess who is going back to heaven in 45 days?! ME!!!

Holy Cow... Im sooooo excited! A little bit too excited actually haha! Because I have a hard time focusing on the things that actually matters now; like assignments, thesis and everyday life... I just cannot Carpe the Fucking Diem... If you get what I mean. 

Every single minute of the day, ever single second, nano second.... I think of the moment when I walk into Colorado Springs airport, when I hug my friends, buy my first coffee at Benji's, the second when i see him... 

Yes, of course there is a guy in the picture. There is always someone special. I'm going to stop talking about him right now, because once again I have to STOP FREAKING ABOUT IT! That's what everyone is telling; "stop thinking about it and then time will just fly by!" Pffffff.... Like it is that easy?! No, it's is not. 

So pleeease, my little cyber space friends; if you have any tips at all to make time just fly away, please share them! I will soon have my own Grand Canyon in my apartment as a result from walking back and forth, hoping that the 45 days between me and the 3rd of april will just magically disappear...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar